Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let Me In ComicCon 2010

With the DVD release of Let Me In, I thought it was a good time to show off the Mini Poster I got from ComicCon last year.  Also you can read an interview here that Mark from BigFanBoy had with the director.
This signing was another of those mystery autographs that you really don’t know much about until you enter the room.
When I got my wristband I didn’t know anything about the movie. One of my autograph geek friends knew the movie was a remake and he was very excited. Of course I was excited; I’m always excited to get a free autograph.
As typical of these autographs, you aren’t allowed to talk to the people signing nor take photos or use your phone.
We entered the room and saw something I haven’t seen before 2 kids sitting at the table: Kodi Smith-McPhee and Chloe Moretz.  One already had the quick flourish-like signature of a seasoned professional and the other had a very deliberate and determined signature. I’ll let you guess which on is which.
Since the actors are always sitting, you tower over them; more so with my 6’3’’ height. But looking down at two child actors seemed very odd as I felt like a giant.   
AH

No comments:

Post a Comment