Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Billy Boyd Sci Fi Expo 2013

I thought it was a major coup for the promoters of the convention to bring Billy Boyd to town.  As popular as Lord of the Rings is and the recent release of the Hobbit, I though the lines would be insanely long. I haven’t seen many of the actors on the convention circuit so this was a nice addition to the show.
I walked in and there were just a handful of people in line. Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth unless I have dentures for it, I got in line and got my autograph.  
We did the standard: Hi, how are you? Shook hands.
The lady behind me was in heaven. She murmured something about wanting to listen to Billy Boyd talk all day. She said she wasn’t in a hurry for me to leave.
Seeing that I had nothing else to say and I could also tell he would rather have someone fawning over him, I politely left.
AH

No comments:

Post a Comment