Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

Glenn Morshower Dallas Fan Days 2012

Glenn Morshower was a quick 3 x 5 card autograph I got last year at a red carpet event.  I wasn’t prepared for him and all I had was the card. In fact, a lot of people weren’t ready for him and I passed out a couple of cards to fellow hounds.
Glenn was nice and signed for everyone and exchanged a few words as he signed.
Later that year, he also was at a table for Fan Days. I’m not sure if he was announced or not but I saw him and I figured I’d get a photo signed too.
I walked up and said I met him earlier and got his signature on a card.  I told him how I appreciated his time then and wanted to follow that up with a photo. He again signed and we chatted for a short time.
There isn’t a lot to be said other than he’s a nice guy and very likeable. It’s always good to meet nice people that don’t seem to be caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle.
Stop by and chat with him sometime.
AH

No comments:

Post a Comment