Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Kevin Conroy – Dallas ComicCon 2013

This is another example of an autograph I got because I know the name more than I know the work. Fanboys  go gaga over him because the Batman Animated series. Kevin Conroy does the Bruce Wayne/Batman voice.

In fact, this was one of the last autographs I got at Dallas ComicCon and forgot to remove it from my bag.  The next weekend I was in Houston at ComicPalooza and I pulled out the photo and 2 guys saw it and excited asked where he was. When I explained it was from another show last week, they could have been the poser fanboys for crestfallen.

Not only was Kevin nice and friendly to the fans, he was also very reasonably priced. It seems it’s more of a way to meet and greet than just a gig.  It’s nice to see.

 

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment