Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Andrea Thompson Space City con 2014

The blonde hair and blue eyes still stand out for AndreaThompson.   She gave me a big smile as I walked up.  She was running herd on a young boy and another young man.  I’m assuming both were her sons.


She mentioned that it’s hard for the younger one to ‘stay put’ for long.  The older one, came right over, shook my hand, and introduced himself.

I asked if she was enjoying Texas. She said tonight was her night to check out the town. The previous night was a party night and for her, those days were past.  She was hoping to get some good seafood while in Galveston.

She was another of the guests at this show that seemed happy to be chatting with people and being social. 

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment