Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

Blair Witch Project #TFW

People seem to love Blair Witch Project or they hate it.  Most of the criticism concerned the 'shaky cam' and the lack of closure. But the people that loved the movie seem to greatly outnumber the haters.  The movie made an incredible amount of money and spawned clones and parodies and even a less than inspired sequel.

I am in the camp of loving it.

Heather Donahue, Joshua Leonard, and Michael C Williams attended Texas Frightmare Weekend and this was my chance to get their autographs. While I could get have gotten separate photos of each, I liked this group photo.

They were veterans and all signed in the same color.  They were more than willing to do a group photo, with me in it or not.  As the norm, I passed.  Who wants to see me I a photo?

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment