Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2014

James and Oliver Phelps Fan Days 2014

By far the longest line I was in at this show was for the Weasely twins, James Phelps and Oliver Phelps.

I have no idea which one was which as I spoke to them. I know the crowd was excited to see them.  A couple of 30 something ladies had tears in their eyes when they entered the room.  I guess they had childhood crushes on them as young teens.

I know one of the twins had been to Dallas before. One hurt his hand playing cricket and the other chided him for dropping the ball.  As you can see each autograph is very different.  Even with the differences, they both seemed to enjoy the crowd and talking to fans.  In general, I have found that the case with everyone I’ve met from Harry Potter.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment