Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Necrolectric #SDCC 2014


My favorite booth, Holzheimer’s had the cast of Necrolectric do a signing. The little that I know about the show is what Jackie, who is with the booth, told me.  It’s a web series.  It’s always hard for web series to find an audience.

I walked up during a lull and the whole cast gathered around me.  If I remember correctly, it was 3 ladies and 2 guys and a photographer. I’m the center of attention as the girls were each asking me questions. All the questions were more or less the same. Mostly the questions were if I have heard about the show yet. They were talking over themselves. As I start one answer, I got another question thrown at me. It was like being on a sit com: never getting to finish a sentence.  The guys were just wondering why I was so important.

I only got signatures from the girls.  The guys did ask why I omitted them. I laughed and pointed at their muscular bare chest photos. They didn’t get what I was implying. I told them I was intimidated by their good looks, very muscular bodies, and lack of body hair. The girls laughed. 
The photos signed are Stephanie Koenig, Chelsea Alden, and Serena Lorien.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment