Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Andrew Divoff Twisted Tales 2014

Twisted Tales Film Festival has been running for a few years in Dallas but not on the radar.  This is year it was on the radar and there were a few celebs I wanted to get. However, when I arrived all of the celebs were at a movie screening. Since I had another engagement that evening, I couldn’t stick around to wait for their return.

Again, my fellow hound, Gambit, came to my aid and offered to pick up some signatures.  Of my ‘want list’ for the show, the one that seemed toughest was Andrew Divoff. Being a Lostie (fan of the show Lost), it was an obvious choice.

It’s a nice addition to the collection and I owe many thanks to Gambit for the help over the last year or so.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment