Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Texas Winter Caravan Mesquite Texas 2015

Yes more baseballs. 

I was able to leave work a little early and drive out to Mesquite. That’s a part of town I don’t visit often.  The drive was easy even though it was a cold drizzly night.  I actually had time to stop for some fast food. 

When I entered the store, the line wasn’t very long even though it was only an hour before the signing.  I immediately took my place in line and played words with friends.

Once the signing started I was able to get in and out fairly quickly. I got Jorge Alfaro, Marin Perez, and Rougned Odor to sign balls for me.

I was back on the road in no time and actually made it home in time to watch a little TV with the wife.

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment