Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, April 17, 2015

ComicBook Men

The last autographs I got for the day were Ming Chen, MikeZapcic, and Bryan Johnson. I will say that Ming was the most outgoing guy of the three. He was chatting with people all day whether in front of the table or behind it.

There not just there to sign autographs. They were there to meet fans and chat with people. I saw a lot of people just hanging out with them.

I asked if there store was as swamped with visitors as the Pawn Stars shop is. They said no., you can easily come and shop and buy stuff. I mentioned I grew up and Jersey and don’t consider them south. They asked if I was from Cape May or Ocean City.  I told them I was from the Dellie side (Delaware River), Burlington County. They invited me to stop by the next time I’m in town.

AH

Walker Stalker Con Dallas 3/14/15

No comments:

Post a Comment