Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Jennifer Lynch Texas Frightmare 2015

While I was standing in line for Sherilynn Fenn, I was in front of Jennifer Lynch’s table a long time. As Jennifer talked to her fans, she included me in the conversations.

The reason Jennifer was on my radar was the Walking Dead episode she directed.  The episode was a sucker punch to the stomach on a show that delivers a lot of sucker punches. The episode was well done and a shock.  Afterwards the wife and I were very quiet.

As she signed we chatted some more. As with any director, you never know when you might get invited back or how often.  She knew she was going back for 1 more show next season. She enjoyed working on the show and from the fans’ response; it seems she will be back for more.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment