Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Jason Isaacs ComicPalooza 2015

Well, we all know Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter but legions of Star Wars fans know him as the Inquisitor from the animated series Star Wars Rebels.  Most of the photos on his table were from Harry Potter but he had one from Star Wars. 


After he signed for me, I pointed to the lone Star War photo.  I told him I was enjoying that series.  He paused, wondering if I was one of those 50 year old guys watching cartoons in footie pajamas with an oversized bowl of cereal in front of me.

As I added a few other comments, he realized that even if I was that 50 year old guy in footie pajamas, I can still put together a string of words that are intelligible. We only exchanged a few more words and then I left.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment