Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tom Kenny ComicCon 2015

I printed this photo of Tom Kenny a few years back for SDCC.  That year, he was part of the Thrilling Adventure Hour show I attended and I was hoping he would sign.  While I didn’t get his signature on the photo then, I’m pretty sure I have him on the cast photo from that night.  I also have him on a Brickleberry cast poster but I don’t have a solo signature. Dallas ComicCon gave me that opportunity.  

As I handed over the photo, he looked at it. He shook his head in wonder and asked if I knew where this was taken.  After I said, no, his mentioned it was backstage for the Nerdist.  He said the show was a lot of fun and he had a great time and he remembered it well.

It was nice to bring back a memory as we interacted.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment