Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dish Nation Head Krack SDCC 2015

Not every autograph is a long long long line and a long long long wait and stress stress stress over getting a winning ticket.

While we were waiting to enter the expo floor, my friends and I noticed he Fox line was winding down. So we took a chance to see what was left. When I made it up to the table, they were just handing out the tickets.  I got Dish Nation and American Dad.
I have never seen Dish Nation but if I wasn’t busy when the signing was held, I would pick up the signature.

Well, I don’t think anyone else was aware of the show either. About 5 fans were dutifully lined up against the wall waiting for the Fox people to walk them to the booth. I was wondering if the signing was cancelled.  So I walked to the booth and asked. They were surprised anyone was waiting and went to the wall to bring them in.  I overheard that they would take anyone walking up.

Headkrack was friendly. He looked up and asked if I enjoyed the show. I lied and said yes. He smile and seemed happy with that.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment