Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, September 4, 2015

Electra Woman and Dyna girl - Gracie Helbig and Hannah Hart SDCC 2015

I was able to get a ticket from Legendary for this signing.  It wasn’t the signing I hoped for but you roll with the punches. Unless it’s the Dr Who signing. I’m joking. It’s Friday at SDCC, I’m over it. Well, mostly.

I do vaguely remember watching Electra Woman as a kid. I remember Judy Strangis was in it who was also in Room 222. Strange how the mind remembers that…
Anyways, this signing was for the new version of the show and the 2 leads were signing mini posters.  Gracie Helbig and Hannah Hart were being rushed as they tried to get everyone through but Gracie and Hannah also tried hard to say a few words to everyone before they left including me.

At first I thought I got another odd autograph but looking online, it seems Gracie does sign her name that way. 

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment