Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lev Grossman SDCC 2015

I have heard about Lev Grossman’s Magicians series for a while. I never picked it up but it’s soon to be a SyFy channel series. I figured now was the time. And now was the time to get his signature.

The whole signing process was soon. Lev was friendly and accommodating.  One fan asked for a personalization.  She pulled out a 3x5 card with a lot of writing on it.  It was actually a long paragraph.  Lev inscribed this with his signature.  He carefully referenced the card and checked several times.  It was a lot of writing. I wondered if I would have been as nice. But then, no one is asking me for my autograph.

His signature is fanciful and not a quick endeavor. It’s a neat signature.

I picked up my book and moved on to the next  signing.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment