Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

David Ramsey Dallas ComicCon 2016


Yes, I can’t help it. I picked up David Ramsey’s autograph and I haven’t seen Arrow yet. The ton of Arrow autographs I have go with the ton of Gotham autos I have.

The young lady in front of me was ‘fan-girling’ out and David was teasing her about not watching the show.   It was obvious she was a fan.  I teasingly said something about quizzing her.


And he DID!  He asked her something and BOOM she had the answer.  Oh, no! He didn’t ask her some generic question either.  It was episode specific and something specific to his character.

Well, your humble narrator started sweating a bit. I don’t watch the show and I don’t know DC comics. Hell, I was in line getting the autograph because I have a ’problem’.   I was really hoping he didn’t ask me a question.

Once she left, David never paused. He greeted me and signed my photo and then I left. No reenactment of the Bridge of Death scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  I really should keep my mouth shut, no matter how amusing I think I am…or start watching the shows.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment