Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Time Tunnel‘s James Darren – Creation Convention - Dallas 2016


This was the big reason I attended Creation Convention after all these years; James Darren.  I loved Time Tunnel as a kid. I was a junkie for the Irwin Allen TV shows. Not good sci fi by any measure but it was colorful and designed to get kids to watch.  


On Saturday, James was sitting at this table. A few fans just stopped by to say hi.  When I showed up those fans politely left. They realized I was a paying customer.  As James Darren signed, I asked that he put his character name on the photo.  He paused to think of that name.  All weekend it was Star Trek. He was not in Time Tunnel mode.

It was great to see him and get the signature.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment