Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, May 8, 2017

Xander Berkeley – Tequila! Chiller Theater


Xander Berkeley was a few tables over from Tom Payne. He had a few people in his line.  He stood the whole time and chatted away. He told the couple in front of about breaking his nose on set. He had stories about everything.


When it was my turn, I mentioned I was from Dallas and I missed him when he did his play there. He perked up.  He told me how the playwright was secretive about the script and Xander only got to read it 72 hours before the show. He liked the concept and liked the writer.

When I picked up this photo, I told him it was begging for a quote but I didn’t have a clue.  We spit balled and he came up with the tequila line. Neither of us were sure of the exact wording but it was organic and fun.

AH  

No comments:

Post a Comment