Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, June 16, 2017

Bill Fagerbakke ComicPalooza 2017

Bill Fagerbakke is ‘Patrick Star’ in SpongeBob Squarepants. This show is very popular with kids. Bill seems to work well in that environment. He had endless patience and gave each one his attention.  As the kids come up he would chat and ask them their favorite parts about the show. He would draw ‘Patrick’ on each item and add a quote. He would pose for photos. For one young fan, they reenacted a skit that dealt with a wrong number on a phone. The kid was howling with laughter.  He seemed to really enjoy meeting his fans and talking about SpongeBob and making the children laugh.

With me, we talked Coach. I loved the TV series, Coach. It was a show The Wife and I watched each week together.  He mentioned how great it was to be on that show. The cast received several invites from NFL teams to see games or visit the locker rooms. He was thankful for the opportunity. 
I choose a photo from The Stand. The Stand is one of my favorite books. If I was stranded on a desert island, this is one of the handful of books I would want. He played Tom Cullens. While the movie pales compared to the book, it was enjoyable and the character was played well.  We both thought the quote was apropos.
AH


No comments:

Post a Comment