Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, June 2, 2017

Sean Whalen That Thing You Do!


I have very fond memories of That Thing You Do! I saw it on HBO when I was sick and feverish. I was just flipping channels and the movie was 2/3 over. I finished watching it. I like it enough that I caught it from the beginning on the west coast feed. Then I watched it a third, fourth, and fifth time that day.  When the wife came home I made her watch it with me as she nursed me back to health.


I actually bought the soundtrack and I own the DVD. This was the first time I saw Liv Tyler, Charlize Theron, Steve Zahn, Tom Everett Scott, and Rita Wilson. I just loved the cast.

While most people at Texas Frightmare were getting Sean Whalen for People Under the Stairs or Halloween II, I was there for That Thing You Do!  He even add the quote I would have asked him to add.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment