Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Bill Mumy Space City con 2014

Many years ago a friend got Bill Mumy for me.  While I normally don’t get duplicate signatures I do make exceptions and this was one.

I stood in the short line and the guy in front of me was excited. When he reached the front of the line, he chatted forever.  The conversation meandered all over the place but one exchange I thought was amusing.

Fan as he finally picked 2 photos to get signed:  You know, I grew up with watching Lost in Space:

Mumy with only a trace of a smile:  So did I.

Fan after a pause: ..Oh yeah…

Bill was good natured and let the fan ask his questions. Even though it took several minutes. Bill answered even when the questions moved into topics outside of the normal.

After the fan left, my 10 seconds must have seemed dull and anticlimactic.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment