Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

Lisa and Louise Burns Texas Frightmare 2015

So I kinda wanted the signature of the twins from The Shining. Kinda.
It was a low priority and as I passed, they constantly had people at their table.

When finally I passed and no one was there, I walked up and picked a photo for them to sign.  Both ladies, Lisa and Louise Burns, were seated but you could tell they were short.  They had British accents.  They were charming.

Before I knew it we were talking shopping and travel and food.  They loved that I was so tall. They loved my ’staying out of trouble’ line. They tagged teamed me with questions.  I’m sure, if I had more time, we would have met for dinner and chatted the night away. They were a lot of fun and the big surprise for me at this show.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment