Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Meatloaf Dallas Fan Expo 2017


Meatloaf tells people he’s an actor and not a singer. He just acts as a singer. Okay, I get that.  I really know him from 2 things: the movie Rocky Horror and the song Paradise by the Dashboard Light.


He was at Fan Expo in Dallas and while he line wasn’t extremely long it was slow. He chatted with everyone. When I stood in from of him, I mentioned I just saw him in an episode of Elementary. He causally said that wasn’t him. That stopped the conversation. I said okay and stopped talking.  His handler looked at me with a ‘what did I do’ look. I remained silent.

After he signed he handed me the photo and said that he didn’t think he was ‘right’ for that part. He didn’t like how he worked. So that wasn’t ‘him’. I interpreted that to mean he felt he didn’t give his all and he was disappointed and didn’t want to claim that as a victory.  I said I understood. He looked up and smile and I left.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment