Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, February 6, 2015

Rangers Winter Caravan Frisco, TX 2015

Even with this being in my backyard, I think it’s been a year or so since I’ve gone. This year the crowd was smaller (it’s been a couple of years since their World Series run) and I was able to cycle through each of the signing lines and get everyone I wanted. In the past, getting through 1 line of the 3 signing lines was all I could do by myself. This year, it looked like I could have gone through a second or third time.

I got in line a few hours early.  I must admit, I drove past the location a few hours earlier and saw 2 people in line. I decided to be productive with my morning and run some errors. Yeah me.

I did get back to the event about 2 hours early. About 30 people were in front of me. It was cold and windy. I brought my heavy jacket and book and I read. I’ve been rereading Dune (this is one of my Desert Island books – if stranded – I want this book with me.  And don’t tell me you like the movie.) and I knocked off about 50 pages. It’s nice to get some quality reading done.
I was able to pick up:
Once the signing started, I was in and out within 30 minutes.  Very nice. Again, I was  able to come home and enjoy a Saturday afternoon.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment