Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

Erin Marie Hogan Tyler Rose City ComicCon 2014

While Erin Marie Hogan was not really on the want list, I ended up getting her to sign a photo.

Unlike most celebs, she had a banner up advertising her location. On her table she had a nice selection of photos. Out in front of her table was ‘the photo’.  It’s the same photo I got signed.  Yes, I’ll admit I was distracted. Yes, I admit I did notice ‘the photo’ before I noticed her beautiful smile. Yes, I’ll admit, I’m a guy. I picked up ‘the photo’ and had her sign it. Think what you may of me.


As I moved down the line of celebrities, I stopped at another actors’ table. He noticed ‘the photo’ in my hand. Saw who it was. He took it from my hand. He stared at it a heartbeat too long. He looked over to her and shouted, ‘What the Hell, Erin!?!’   Then he said, ‘I want one of these.’   

Another male celebs then looked over to see what the ruckus was about. He then saw the photo.  He stared a few more heartbeats too long.  Plucked the photo from the first celeb’s hand and said, ‘What the Hell, Erin?  And you better get me one too!’

Pretty funny.

When I got home, I showed my wife the stuff I picked up at the show. I quickly heard: What the Hell! and then a swack! as she hit the back of my head.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment