Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, June 26, 2015

Tara Reid Texas Frightmare 2015

I could claim I wanted to get Tara Reid’s auto because she’s a Jersey Girl.  Us Jersey-ans got to stick together.

I could say I’m a big fan of Josie and the Pussy Cats. I am a big fan but that’s embarrassing to admit in public.
I could claim I really enjoyed the Sharknado movies. Why yes, I am looking forward to the 3rd one.

Or, I could say I think she is very pretty and I wanted her auto. Let’s leave it at that.
An interesting observation, as he was waiting for the next fan to step up, she had a couple of Sharpies in her hands and drummed with them. Nothing fancy. I have no clue if she can really drum or not but it was a show of character. I’m assuming that was a leftover skill from the Josie movie.

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment