Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Richard Harmon ComicPalooza 2015

I’m always intrigued by actors that appear on more than one show at the same time.


I know that work is hard to get so they never refuse a job. The actor’s life is not as glamourous as the 'rags' make it seem.  Not every actor is making a million per episode or movie.

Richard Harmond is on The 100 and Continuum. While both of the shows are filmed in Canada it doesn’t mean it’s easy traveling between sets or getting into 2 different characters.

We chatted about both shows and I must admit I confused him about which show I was talking about. Regarding Continuum, he mentioned that the writers and creators had a strong idea of where they wanted the show to go and have been able to get it there.

Regarding 100 he was happy the show was better than I expected.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment