Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

Something new and something old - Chicago Tardis 2015

One of my ComicCon buddies went to Chicago Tardis.  He and I have been friends for a few years.  He’s the one that helped me get Tom Cruise and Hugh Jackman.

Since I wasn’t going to Chicago for this show, he offered to get me some autographs. Originally, he was going to get Jenna Coleman (Clara) but she cancelled.  Not a surprise as she cancels a lot of shows. In her place, he got Ingrid Oliver. She is one of the newest reoccurring characters.  I think part of her appeal is she plays a fangirl of the Doctor on the show.

He also picked up John Levene.  For me, this older character is important as he reminds me of the early days of the Tom Baker series. He played Sgt Benton. For the Jon Pertwee fans, he was Corp Benton.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment