Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, July 22, 2016

Carrie Henn Comicpalooza 2016


I spent 2 days in Houston at ComicPalooza because they had a lot of cast members from the movie Aliens. For me, it’s hard to believe that was 30 years ago. It came out when I was in college. I saw it multiple times before I work a shift at 7-11.  I would escape Tucson’s afternoon summer heat by buying a ticket to a showing and sit in a cold dark theater.


Even now, the wife and I will swap quotes from Aliens. Including lines that Carrie Henn said as Newt… Mostly.

AH

PS – I know. What was with that last sentence all about?  It was too subtle. It was a quote from Newt: We'd better get back 'cause it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night. Mostly.

I was attempting to be ‘cute’.  As I always say, if you have to explain it, you failed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment