Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Teen Titans Go Cast SDCC 2016


Obviously, I’m very happy to get any raffle autograph at SDCC. Obviously, this might not have been my number one pick at the WB raffle on Thursday morning.

The cast of Teen Titans Go! signed: Pete Michail, Aaron Horvath, Tara Strong, GregCipes, Khary Payton, and Scott Menville were all very nice.  Tara Strong apologized for being distracted as she was Facetiming with her child. It was nice that she was trying to stay connected to her child. It was nice of her to apologize. Greg Cipes gave me some dog tags promoting an animal kindness group.

AH

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a neat, wife and I watch a lot of episodes of this when there's nothing on....seriously think everything she knows about those characters comes from the silliest incarnation....

    ReplyDelete