Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Dirk Nowitzki 2016


Out of the blue, a friend dropped off this 8 x10 for me. It was an unexpected surprise and a beautiful image.  Unfortunately, the scanner does not do the 3 D imagery any favors. 

The3 D print was a gift to Maverick season ticket holders. The image is Dirk Nowitzki scoring his 28,597 point which moved him past Shaq on the all time scoring list.

My buddy got his hands on a signed copy.  For some strange reason, he thought it would have a good home with me.  Well, Imagine that. Me, provide a good home to an autograph.

Yes, I am very capable of sheltering this poor homeless autograph and providing a nurturing environment. I will take that responsibility very seriously.

Thanks! 

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment