Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, June 5, 2017

Thomas G Waites Texas Frightmare Weekend 2017


Thomas G Waites has been in 2 of my all-time favorite movies: The Thing and The Warriors. It was very hard to choose a photo to get signed as I liked both characters in each movie.  I choose Fox from Warriors as he had a better quote to add to the autograph.


Thomas was friendly. He knew the movie quote I wanted and had started writing it before I even finished asking.  

I had already heard him talk about The Thing while I was waiting. He said it was colder than he expected and it was COLD. I wanted to ask a few questions about The Warriors. I limited myself to only: Did you expect to run so much?  I knew the answer but I still wanted to hear him say: no.

I thanked him and let the next fan meet him.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment