Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, April 27, 2018

Black Lightening cast SXSW 2018


I have been looking for a reason to dip my toe into the SXSW scene in Austin. When I saw the cast was signing at this event, I signed up and got my official ticket. I actually bumped into a few fellow hounds while down there…in the same line as me. There were much more experienced with SXSW.  Hopefully I can return next year and be more organized.


While the cast is large, the 4 actors that appeared were: CressWilliams, Marvin Jones III, Nafessa Williams, and China Anne McClain. It’s a busy poster and the signatures are hard to see.

Cress commented on my UofA shirt.  My Wildcats beat his team in a pre-March Madness game. Oh well. We didn’t survive the first round.

I was distracted by the WB security officer. I have seen her for years at SDCC. I said hello and we chatted for a minute as I waited my turn. It’s always nice to see someone form SDCC outside of San Diego.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment