Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Paige O’Hara Fan Expo Dallas 2018


I got to the convention after work on Friday night.  The goal was to pick up as many autographs as possible on Friday so I can spend all day Saturday trying to get the 2 headliners.  I expected massive lines and the whole day devoted to them.


So I jumped into Paige O’Hara’s line. The line wasn’t that long although I did notice that some fans seemed ‘beaten down’. After 30 minutes and the line barely moving I knew why. She is a slow signer. This set the tone for the whole show.

As I waited, I noticed a dozen or so ladies cosplaying as Belle from Beauty and the Beast.   Paige was friendly and chatted with everyone. She even let one fan sing to her a song from Beauty and the Beast.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment