Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, June 11, 2018

Nicholas Lea Chiller Theater April 2018


I have ‘made’ The Wife watch a lot of sci fi over the years.  I think most of it she tolerates. Some of it she likes.  X-Files was something we watched together. I think she really liked this series.  I also think she had a crush on the male lead. That’s okay. I had a crush on the female lead.

Through the years of roller-coaster plot twists on X-Files, Nicholas Lea played a re-occurring character, Alex Krycek.  When you saw his character on the TV screen you expected the mythology of the series to be explored instead of a monster hunter episode.

I was happy to get this opportunity to see him as he doesn’t do that many shows; at least shows that I attend.  He was nice.  He spent some time talking to a couple dressed as Mulder and Scully.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment