Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Benedict Wong SDCC 2018


In the past, I have more or less posted the autographs in the order I obtained them. This year, I’m unorganized.  I moved everything upstairs and I’m still trying to figure out where things go. I’m temporarily short on work space. I’m not going to be so anal this time. I’m going to post things that make a dent in the clutter more than chronological order.


I was actually surprised to see Benedict Wong in the Sails Pavilion doing a public signing. I’m also surprised he didn’t have a longer line.  He was friendly and he had an English accent. He was very serious about no photos unless you paid for them a selfie.  With a smile he got up and hid behind the convention booth piping as a fan tried to sneak a photo. He didn’t come out until the fan put the camera away.

We talked about The Martian and his character and estimates to fix a problem.  The selection of photos was mostly Dr Strange. The one photo from The Martian wasn’t very good but I like the one I got.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment