Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Kari Byron SDCC 2018


Who doesn’t love the semi red-head Kari Bryon from Myth Busters?

I have been fortunate enough to win a raffle ticket for a MythBusters (or alumni) every time I‘ve tried. Unfortunately, only once have I been able to get an autograph. Either the line is too slow and I need to leave or I have conflicts and can’t attend.

This time, Kari was signing her book, Crash Test Girl at the Harper Collins booth and I could actually attend. She gave me that heart melting smile. I told her I really enjoyed MythBusters and blah blah blah.  I asked if could sign the photo I printed.  When she saw the photo, she told me that was from a special day. She just returned from maternity leave and she was worried if she still had ‘it’.  Once she shot the rifle and hit the target with the first attempt, she knew she was ’back’.

Surprisingly, she brought her own photos and she gave me one of those signed too.  Three autographs in one visit AND that smile…very nice.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment