Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Dan Fogler LeakyCon 2018


Dan Fogler was at SDCC a month before LeakyCon. He was late or didn’t show for the one signing I had time to attend. Slightly frustrating but that’s ComicCon. It happens and you move on.


So, he was on my want list at LeakyCon. I expected a long line for him. I got to the show early as I did not realize LeakyCon was so ‘intimate’ (meaning small).   

He was late but he did show up. He signed the photo I printed for SDCC. I told him I enjoyed Balls of Fury and he muttered a ‘thanks’ as I walked away.

Balls of Fury. I would have never watched that movie except Dan was at SDCC many years ago in Hall H and they ran a preview for the movie.  I loved the Walken line: What part of sudden death didn’t you understand? 

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment