Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Yancy Butler Dallas Comic Show August 2018


I remember when Witchblade came out. And it seemed to be gone before I got to watch it. I do know who Yancy Butler is.


She was very friendly. She apologized for making me wait. She was at the next table chatting with another actor. They were networking or catching up on old times. I only waited 30 seconds. It was not a big deal.

After the small talked we moved to restaurants. She was looking forward to some good food. She asked for some recommendations. Since she is an actor I wondered if she ate foo-foo food. After a big hell yeah about BBQ, I recommended a place.  She said she was ready for some meat and actually wrote down the name.  I hope she got the chance to go there.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment