Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, October 1, 2018

Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krause WW Tulsa 2018


Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krause do a lot of Wizard World conventions together. Their tables are next to other. They actually seem to like each other.

I got Brian first. I mentioned I watched about 5 seasons of Charmed.  He asked if I got tired of it. I told him the truth, once I got a job, I stopped watching a lot of TV on Netflix. Priorities change.



Then I moved to Holly’s line.  She was distracted as she needed a new sharpie and she appropriated it from Brian's table. He was busy with another fan.  Once he was done she got his attention, he took mock umbrage. Then the fun began. 

They had a lovers’ quarrel/spat.  It was done with tongue in cheek. They smiled as they threw verbal shots at each other. The fans heads ping ponged back and forth. I won’t say it was rehearsed but it probably happens several times a show. It’s was something they enjoyed doing and sharing.


I liked the comment that she was short. He’s not exactly tall.  He talked about having to wait for the apple crate to be brought to the set.  He mentioned to save time, he would do a straddle (legs spread wide) to lower himself into the frame. Then Holly mentioned he was good at that and could do it a long time. She said it in a ‘suggestive’ way and the ladies around Brian enjoyed the innuendo.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment