Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, November 16, 2018

Jenny McCarthy Spec Bottle Signing 201809


There are a bunch of reasons why a collector wants JennyMcCarthy’s autograph.  Resell value, she’s beautiful, posed in Playboy, actress, and Austism spokesperson. I find her funny and willing to poke fun at herself and really down to earth.

I knew Jenny would sign outside items at her bottle signing at Specs. I found 2 photos I really liked and would decide which one at the last minute. I waited in line with my poker buddy. He was intrigued about the ‘whole process’ and had a bunch of questions that my answers never clarified. It was good for him to see for himself.



When the signing started, we slowly moved forward. Jenny was chatty and took her time. She posed for photos and signed everything.  She signed my bottle and I showed her the photo I decided to get signed. She quickly signed it. Then flipped it aside to sign the other photo.  I didn’t ask, she didn’t ask. She was just used to people having a stack of photos and signing them.  I did mention I wasn’t trying to be greedy. She laughed and said she was happy to sign both.

And that is another reason I like Jenny McCarthy.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment