Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Jeremy Piven Hyena’s Plano December 2018


When at first you don’t succeed, you try again.

I spent 3 hours in a light drizzle waiting for Jeremy Piven outside the Hyena’s in Dallas. He used the ‘back’ way. I didn’t see him until he was inside hugging some guy. The guy receiving the hug was Tony Romo. I was so focused on spotting Jeremy that I missed Tony Romo and his pretty wife walking past me.  Yeah, Tony showed up for Jeremy’s show in Dallas.

Of course, that would make me feel sad if I was a Cowboy fan…After waiting in the cold drizzle for hours I didn’t get my signature. I went home and enjoy the car’s heated seats.

The next night, Jeremy was doing a show in Plano, TX. I showed up there with another buddy.  I’m glad my buddy was there as Jeremy walked up and I didn’t recognize him. My pal called out and Jeremy stopped and signed for both of us.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment