Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, February 25, 2019

Jack Hanna UTA speaker series 2019


We all know and love Jack Hanna. You never know what he might say or what one of his animals might do.  Letterman seemed to have a love/hate relationship with him and his critters.



When I learned he was coming to UT Arlington, I wanted to go. I debated about watching his presentation or just trying to get his autograph after the show. I’m glad I watched the presentation. By the way, the lecture series has changed venues and it’s much larger now.

His show was about an hour long with a mix of videos from his career, amusing anecdotes, and some live animals from the Dallas zoo. The Dallas zoo provided a nice support cast for him to amuse the audience as he interacted with the different creatures.



After the show, we agreed to sign and I had brought a book and photo. He was also signing a small 5 x 7 photo that he handed out as you met him.

I showed him the photo and he said that was just a ‘crazy photo’. The people around me all peeked and gave their ‘oooohs’ and ‘ahhhhs’ when they saw the cat.



Even though he was trying to move quickly, he gave a few moments to everyone as he tried to personal the photos and books. 

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment