Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, October 14, 2019

Supernatural Samantha Smith and Kim Rhodes DragonCon 2019


DragonCon had several actors from Supernatural.  I feel like I’m finally making progress on that show. A lot of these actors do Creation Conventions and I’m hesitant about attending those events. I was excited that so many cast members showed up in Atlanta.

Friday, I got Samantha Smith. It was quick. She was friendly. Jokingly, I asked her to sign it ‘mom’.  She was willing but I stopped her. Then I complained about how long it took to get Jeffery Dean Morgan back on the show.  She smiled and said he was rather busy on another popular show.  Touché.


Kim Rhodes, I picked up the next day. Again, she was friendly and nice. I told how disappointed I was that Wayward Sisters wasn’t picked up. I’m sure she has heard that a million times. Diplomatically she said something like: that happens.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment