Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Three’s Company Joyce Dewitt and Priscilla Barnes Chiller Theater 2019


I’m showing my age but I watched Three’s Company when it first aired. I was a kid and most of the innuendo went right over my head. To me it was just silliness but I did prefer Janet Wood over Chrissy Snow.

Because of that preference, getting Joyce DeWitt’s autograph was very high on my list.  She looked great. She stood the whole time as she posed for selfies. While the mascara she wore at Chiller was not as pronounced as her photo, she did wear it proudly.  

Priscilla Barnes was next to Joyce and she was also very outgoing and fan friendly. I don’t remember her very well from Three’s Company as she took over just as I was starting college and I watched very little TV those years.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment