Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Stargate DragonCon 2023

Over the years, I've enjoyed the various Stargate series and the movies on TV. I also enjoyed the original Kurt Russell movie. This year, DragonCon offered me an opportunity to add a few more actors from the Stargate franchise into my collection. 

Gary Jones was walking back from a break when I got him. He was wearing his SG1 uniform. Which I thought was funny but it makes for a great photo op. Clever.  We chatted and it was the normal: where you from, really like the show stuff, yadda yadda, yadda.

This was his table photo. I loved what he did with it. He added a quote from himself and the Asgard. Again clever.

I always thought Dr Zelenka from Stargate Atlantis didn’t get enough credit. I was happy to finally meet David Nykl. He was friendly and willing to talk. But I moved on as I was on a mission and trying to see as many people on Friday as possible..

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment