Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, May 31, 2024

Jane Levy Texas Frightmare Weekend 2024

This ended up being the last autograph from this convention.

As I got into Jane Levy’s line, I got a phone call from work. We had an issue. Ugh. Not a lot I could do from the convention. But I did have to track down a Developer to look into the issue. I was blessed and the Developer saw the same issue and was logging on as I was reaching out. As I got closer to the front of the line, I was responding to messages and emails from my phone. I checked a few things on the website from the Safari browser. It was slightly stressful.

Then it was my turn to get an autograph. I slid the phone into my back pocket, I paid, and slid my photo over to Jane Levy. She signed. I asked about The Toxic Avenger movie…and she said she had an uncredited role. We both did ‘frowny’ faces. I was distracted by work.

Then I left and worked on the issue from my car for the next 1 ½ hours. The car was much quieter than the convention center. There wasn’t much I could do other than ask a question or two and make sure different teams working on the issue were making progress.  Once the issue was resolved, I sent a few updates and returned to the convention. By then it was wrapping up. My Sunday and convention was over.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment