Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Kevin Durand Texas Frightmare Weekend 2024

I think everyone in line for Kevin Durand left with a smile on their face. He chatted, was animated with his responses, and asked a question or two back to everyone.


When I handed over the photo, I told him I was lucky enough to get a cast signing at SDCC from The Strain. Yes, I always bring up SDCC.  He was about to sign in silver but I asked for white and handed him my pen. He asked if was sure. I was.

After he signed, he looked at the results. He said it reminded him of the worms in The Strain. I told him that was what I had in mind.  Then he added he squiggle under his name. I think that was to represent a worm. 

Yes, I left with a big smile on my face.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment